Villa Windu Asri, Seminyak
Windu Villas is pleased to announce the opening of Windu Asri, where we have honed the art of combining the comfort, intimacy and ambience of a private home with a level of service akin to that of a luxury boutique hotel. Windu Asri is within walking distance, or a short taxi ride, of Petitenget Beach.
This new "Raffles Style," exclusive-use, private villa offers exemplary five-star services, state-of-the-art facilities and luxurious accommodation for groups of up to 12 adults in glamorous suites; further guests can be accommodated by arrangement. The many chic boutiques, restaurants and beachclubs, vibrant nightspots and sumptuous spas of Bali's hip and happening Seminyak area.
Windu Asri epitomises the romance of the Far East with an intoxicating blend of luxury, history, grandeur and colonial ambience no other villa can match.
Designed and decorated in the sublime "Raffles Style," Windu Asri is the perfect place from which to explore Bali or where to simply relax and be pampered. The tropical garden, the white stone colonnades, the marble and wooden floors and the unique air of romantic grandeur will transport you back to a more elegant age, while the seamless service, contemporary technology and attention to detail is completely of our time.
Stained-glass side windows usher guests through the welcoming entrance portico into a lobby overlooking a large swimming pool and garden. Select from six large bedroom suites each with private en-suite bathrooms; four suites feature traditional four poster beds, while the others offer the choice of a super king size or twin single beds.
The option of air-conditioned indoor or outdoor dining areas is available, each capable of seating at least twelve diners. The Outdoor Pavilion is cooled by overhead fans and overlooks the large swimming pool; it features a comfortable lounge area with an adjacent bar for cocktail and beverage service.
Conveniently located in a secure enclave in Petitenget with easy access to fine dining restaurants, chic bars and designer shops; Windu Asri ensures holidaying is a pleasure, a luxury of leisure - and any visit an indelible memory.
Splendidly Spacious Colonial Grandeur
Each of Windu Asri's splendidly spacious rooms is designed for relaxing, entertaining or hospitality on a grand scale. Here, the grandiose artistry of the colonial era combines with high quality class artwork, an effortlessly cool white palette and understated decor. This is a sanctuary where world travellers who are used to the very best will feel very much at home.
Luxurious Sleeping Suites
The spacious bedroom suites are all similar in size and design, ensuring all guests in a group have access to the same high standard of comfort.
The majority of bedroom suites are situated in the main house, although two suites are positioned in the single-storey, poolside guesthouse, with access to traditional open air bathrooms but with the comfort of air-conditioned vanity and dressing rooms. All toilets are in separate rooms to the vanities and hand basins.
Each bedroom suite has access to a balcony or terrace, and is equipped with a 40-inch flatscreen LED TV complete with international channels, DVD player and a room safe; all suites are air-conditioned. All the bedroom suites are adjoined by glamorous bathrooms fitted with both powerful overhead rainshowers and hand showers, with two having the added luxury of deep soaking-tubs.
Large Lounge & Dining Pavilion
The open-sided lounge and dining pavilion forms the social daytime hub of the villa. The fan-cooled sitting area with its sofas, ottomans, lazy planter chairs and coffee tables is a comfortable corner for conversation with friends and family.
The adjacent dining area presents the perfect venue for a convivial lunch that could segue effortlessly into a more formal dinner. Lit by a spectacular hanging lantern, the table for 12 can be quickly extended to accommodate 16 guests. Alternatively the staff can set up the pavilion with two tables serving 24 diners.
At night the area takes on a different, but equally welcoming persona. The pool is illuminated with deep blue shades, the buildings are adorned with traditional coach lamps and pendents and the garden features, artwork and sculptures are highlighted with discretely positioned light sources.
The centrally-positioned bar, featuring a mirrored facade flanked by three bar chairs, is a great spot to hang out with your companions and enjoy some tasty tapas, innovative cocktails, conversation and music.
Well Equipped Central Media Room
The air-conditioned media room is central in the upstairs section of the main building and characterised by a blue theme and furnished with a comfortable, L-shaped segmented sofa and glass-topped coffee table.
Framed prints of old Javanese and Balinese travel posters adorn the white walls, while toe-pleasing carpets grace the polished timber floor.
Not only is Windu Asri a handcrafted masterpiece of design, elegance and luxury; it also seamlessly combines hi-tech amenities with its historical theme. Watch DVD movies or satellite TV on the 60-inch high definition screen, complete with enhanced sound.
Close the curtains and snuggle up in front of the big screen or, for a completely different ambience, slide open the glass doors on either side of the room and allow the cool breezes to circulate.
Outdoor or Indoor Dining Options
It's a rare treat to find a Bali villa with a self-contained room dedicated solely to dining but this is what is provided at Windu Asri, furnished with a table for 12, offset by gorgeous artwork, and offering formal, air-conditioned dining.
Alternatively, make the most of the alfresco dining space in the poolside pavilion. Sit back, relax and enjoy some delicious home-cooked meals prepared by the villa's professional chef.
Windu Asri also features a large five burner modern gas barbecue, positioned in the garden near the outdoor dining area. The seafood BBQ is a signature dish on the menu.
The villa offers an extensive a-la-carte, competitively priced restaurant style menu; including a range of tapas, ideal for a between meal snack or with pre-dinner cocktails. Windu Asri offers the option of air-conditioned indoor dining with a large more formal table seating up to twelve diners in comfort; the dining room is conveniently adjacent a modern gourmet kitchen.
First Class Facilities Presented In Classic Colonial Style
Offering the opportunity to live and relax in classic colonial grandeur, this majestic six bedroom residence captures the architectural heritage of Asia's colonial era, with its high ceilings, breezy colonnaded walkways, broad balconies and verandas. Windu Asri's crisp white walls have been enhanced with stained glass decorative features, louvre shutters, custom-designed lighting and lanterns and specially chosen artwork. Here, everything possible has been considered for your comfort and entertainment, complete with first class service to match the style.
Grand Living Pavilion
Revel in an abundance of space in Windu Asri's grand poolside pavilion. Relax, entertain, drink, dine, play and be merry; this is tropical open-air living at its very best, and it is exclusively yours!
Spectacular Central Pool
Frolic and be really refreshed in the very large and inviting swimming pool, or retreat from the heat in the comfortable "bale" pavilion, curl up with a book, or relish a poolside massage.
Air Conditioned Gym
For those wishing to "keep in shape" while enjoying the hospitality and facilities of Windu Asri the air-conditioning and well equipped Gym is accessed from the front balcony.
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
- Complimentary return airport transport on arrival and on departure.
- Welcome drink and fruit basket upon arrival at the villa.
- Daily serving Breakfast at the villa.
- Free mineral drinking water for the duration of stay.
- Turn down service.
- Serviced daily Housekeeping.
- Night Security from 10 pm to 6 am (24 hours a day at the main entrance).
- Shopping groceries by villa staff for in-villa dining. Meals preparation at your own villa by our in-house chef/cook or by order - in house menu or menu order selection is available at the villa (extra cost plus handling fee).
- Laundry / dry cleaning service (at cost).
- Baby-sitting, in-villa massages, car and driver are available on request at an extra charge.
- Area: Private villa.
- Pool: Swimming pool 13m x 7.5m wide and 1.5 metres deep with set next to a twin bale relaxation pavilion and large casual day lounge.
- Accommodations: 6 air-conditioned bedroom villa with en-suite bathroom; Plus children on shared room basis; Dining in pavilion area seating for up to 12 persons, expandable to a maximum of 24; Indoor area (Air-Conditioned) seating for up to 12 persons; Fully equipped kitchen.
- Entertainment: Cable-channel TV; DVD & CD players; Extensive Sonos based music collection.
- Communication: International direct dial phone and internet access; Excellent mobile phone coverage.
- Additional facility: Back-up generator to ensure uninterrupted access to electrical power.
|Bedroom||Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|5 Bedroom Bed||$ 1045 Nights||$ 1295 Nights||$ 1345 Nights||$ 1695 Nights|
|6 Bedroom Bed||$ 1095 Nights||$ 1345 Nights||$ 1395 Nights||$ 1695 Nights|
|Tax||: 15.5 %|
Terms & Conditions
Rates, Check-In and Check-Out
- Rates include Airport transfers pick up and drop off, all complimentary and using villa’s facilities.
- Rates are subject 15.5% government tax and service charge.
- Rates are quoted net in US Dollar.
- Maximum person stay in villa is 2 per room.
- Check in time is after 3 P.M. Early check in depends on villa availability.
- Check out time is 12 P.M.
- Late check out subject to availability with additional charge.
- Groceries and beverages are charged at cost price plus a negoitable handling fee which is subject to service charge and government tax.
- A Balinese silence day, "Nyepi" March 17th, 2018 from 6 a.m. until 6 a.m. the next morning, no possible to Check In and Check Out.
- Low season (minimum stay 2 nights): 01 Sep to 15 Dec 2017, 08 Jan to 14 Feb 22 Feb to 23 Mar 15 Apr to 27 Apr 02 May to 15 Jun 01 Sep to 14 Dec 2018, 06 Jan to 01 Feb 11 Feb to 04 Apr 22 Apr to 14 Jun 01 Sep to 14 Dec 2019.
- Shoulder season (minimum stay 3 nights): 21 Aug to 31 Aug 2017, 24 Mar to 28 Mar 03 Apr to 14 Apr 28 Apr to 01 May 16 Jun to 22 Jun 19 Aug to 31 Aug 2018, 05 Apr to 16 Apr 15 Jun to 21 Jun 18 Aug to 31 Aug 2019.
- High season (minimum stay 5 nights): 16 Dec to 25 Dec 2017, 03 Jan to 07 Jan 15 Feb to 21 Feb 29 Mar to 02 Apr 23 Jun to 18 Aug 15 Dec to 25 Dec 2018, 02 Feb to 10 Feb 17 Apr to 21 Apr 22 Jun to 17 Aug 15 Dec to 25 Dec 2019.
- Peak season (minimum stay 7 nights): 26 Dec to 02 Jan 2018, 26 Dec to 05 Jan 2019, 26 Dec to 04 Jan 2020.