Villa Windu Sari, Seminyak
Villa Windu Sari is an elegant four-bedroom residence situated in a secure and private, gated estate in the heart of fashionable Petitenget on Bali's south-west coast. The villa is within walking distance, or a short taxi ride, of Legian beach and the many chic boutiques, restaurants and beachclubs, vibrant nightspots and sumptuous spas of Bali's hip and happening Seminyak area.
Positioned in a beautiful garden, the luxurious holiday villa features semi-alfresco living and dining areas, an air-conditioned media room and gym, a 14-metre swimming pool and high-tech facilities.It is fully staffed with personal butlers and a professional chef, and is perfect for family holidays.
"Windu Sari" - which loosely translates as "a beautiful place in time" is a peaceful oasis in the heart of Petitenget on Bali's southwest coast. Entered via a traditional Balinese gateway, Villa Windu Sari is set within a gorgeous garden courtyard, complete with a 14 metre swimming pool and an exotic collection of flowering, tropical plants and trees.
This contemporary-styled, luxury villa is characterised by an abundance of teakwood and marble, and comprised of two, double-storey, shingle-roofed pavilions housing four bedrooms - each with an ensuite bathroom, a magnificent open-sided lounge and dining area, a cosy media room, an entertainment terrace, gym, kitchen and staff-service area.
The villa is securely located within a small private estate, the entrance of which is monitored 24 hours, with an additional night-security-guard on duty directly outside the front entrance.
Luxury In A Tropical Garden Setting
The two-storey contemporary villa presents 4 bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms in the "sleeping pavilion", while a separate, adjacent "living pavilion" houses a comfortable open lounge & dining area off a well equipped kitchen and services area.
Upstairs is a media room and gymnasium joined by a terrace with an elevated view over the tropical garden and swimming pool. While the attraction of tropical open living is showcased in the lounge & dining area, the 4 bedrooms, media room and gym are all comfortably air-conditioned.
Relax in The Lounge Area
The spacious Lounge & Dining Pavilion is characterised by a soaring roof, splendid honey-coloured timber panelling, a creamy-coloured Indian stone wall and polished marble floor.
Open on three sides, it is cooled by gentle breezes and ceiling fans and dramatically lit by pendulous copper lanterns.
The Lounge Area is furnished with comfortable sofas and ottoman complemented by a glass coffee table with hidden lighting that creates a soft glow at night.
WiFi covers this area, and an iPad is available for guest use, and to control the Sonos sound system, which includes an extensive music collection to suit all tastes.
This is a great spot to meet for a pre-or-post dinner gathering; the appearance of the garden and pool are equally attractive and appealing by night as they are by day.
A Choice of Dining Options
Complimentary breakfast is provided to all guests. The chef is superbly competent in the preparation of both local and international cuisine, and for other meals, the Villa Windu Sari menu offers a full dining service with a wide selection of Western classics, Asian delights, Indonesian favourites, and Balinese specialties, as well as tapas and snacks, all at competitive prices.
Luxury Bedroom Comfort
The four bedrooms are situated in a self-contained two-storey "Sleeping Pavilion" positioned at one end of the enticing swimming pool.
All bedrooms have sliding glass doors with teakwood shutters, timber floors and handmade coffered timber ceilings. Each is equipped with wardrobes, air-conditioning, a safe deposit box, a 40" TV with cable channels, and an iPod docking station.
All of the bedrooms offer the choice of a super-king-size configuration or the option of twin king singles.
Sliding timber and glass doors lead directly from each of the four large bedrooms into luxurious marble-clad private bathrooms; the ground floor bathrooms are partially open air with private garden courtyards.
Chill out With A DVD
A marble staircase leads from the main Lounge and Dining Pavilion up to the Media Room. Elegantly furnished with deeply-cushioned upholstered armchairs and a long sofa, standard lamps, a large floor rug and a built-in desk that hugs the wall, this is a great place to escape and chill out in air-conditioned comfort.
On a hot day especially, this is the room-of-choice for taking in a DVD movie, listening to some music, surfing the internet or to just sitting and relaxing with a good book or with friends.
The Media Room is well-equipped with a 50" plasma screen, cable-channel television, DVD player and a state-of-the-art Yamaha theatre surround sound system. Also included is a computer providing internet access.
Relax On The Terrace
The terrace off the Media Room is an ideal spot for some quiet time during the day, or a great place to gather with friends for a drink and tapas as the sun goes down.
Additional bedding can be provided for children with rollaway beds or cots for infants. This enables small children to share the bedroom facilities with their parents.
Superb Facilities Exclusively For You
The superb facilities at Villa Windu Sari will provide you with everything that you need to enjoy a pampered, self-contained holiday within the luxurious confines of the villa and its grounds.
Furthermore, the villa and its location make for an ideal base to which you can return, rest and relax after exploring the sights, culture and shopping experiences of Bali.
Whatever your preference, Villa Windu Sari has everything necessary to make your holiday experience both memorable and enjoyable.
The villa is set within a beautiful garden compound. Here, a feature water-wall feeds a splendid Swimming Pool next to an enticing "bale" relaxation pavilion.
The Kitchen is fully-equipped with everything the full-time professional Chef requires to prepare delicious meals, in accordance with your wishes.
The air-conditioned Gym is positioned upstairs across the terrace from the Media Room and looks back over the lush villa garden; the decision to exercise is yours!
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
- Complimentary return airport transport on arrival and on departure.
- Welcome drink and fruit basket upon arrival at the villa.
- Daily serving in-house Breakfast.
- Free mineral drinking water for the duration of stay.
- Turn down service.
- On-duty at villa from 11 pm to 7 am to ensure the safety and security of the whole area.
- Serviced daily Housekeeping,
- Shopping groceries by villa staff for in-villa dining. Meals preparation at your own villa by our in-house chef/cook or by order - in house menu or menu order selection is available at the villa (extra cost plus handling fee).
- Laundry / dry cleaning service (at cost).
- Baby-sitting, in-villa massages, car and driver are available on request at an extra charge.
- Area: Private villa.
- Pool: Swimming pool 14 x 4.5 metres wide and 1.5 to 2.2 metres deep; set next to a bale relaxation pavilion (6 sunlounges)
- Accommodations: 4 air-conditioned bedroom villa with en-suite bathroom; Children on shared room basis; Living and Dining area; Fully equipped kitchen.
- Entertainment: Cable-channel TV, DVD & CD players, iPod docking stations and extensive Sonos based music collection.
- Communication: WiFi internet access; International direct dial phone (extra cost applied); Internal access; Mobile phone coverage.
- Sport: Gym Equipped (an exercise bike, cross trainer, fitness mats/ball and light weights with bench in air-conditioned room).
- Additional facility: Back-up generator to ensure uninterrupted access to electrical power.
|Bedroom||Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|3 Bedroom Bed||$ 645 Nights||$ 795 Nights||$ 845 Nights||$ 1045 Nights|
|4 Bedroom Bed||$ 695 Nights||$ 845 Nights||$ 895 Nights||$ 1095 Nights|
|Tax||: 15.5 %|
Terms & Conditions
Rates, Check-In and Check-Out
- Rates include Airport transfers pick up and drop off, all complimentary and using villa’s facilities.
- Rates are subject 15.5% government tax and service charge.
- Rates are quoted net in US Dollar.
- Maximum person stay in villa is 2 per room.
- Check in time is after 3 P.M. Early check in depends on villa availability.
- Check out time is 12 P.M.
- Late check out subject to availability with additional charge.
- Groceries and beverages are charged at cost price plus a negoitable handling fee which is subject to service charge and government tax.
- A Balinese silence day, "Nyepi" March 17th, 2018 from 6 a.m. until 6 a.m. the next morning, no possible to Check In and Check Out.
- Low season (minimum stay 2 nights): 01 Sep to 15 Dec 2017, 08 Jan to 14 Feb 22 Feb to 23 Mar 15 Apr to 27 Apr 02 May to 15 Jun 01 Sep to 14 Dec 2018, 06 Jan to 01 Feb 11 Feb to 04 Apr 22 Apr to 14 Jun 01 Sep to 14 Dec 2019.
- Shoulder season (minimum stay 3 nights): 21 Aug to 31 Aug 2017, 24 Mar to 28 Mar 03 Apr to 14 Apr 28 Apr to 01 May 16 Jun to 22 Jun 19 Aug to 31 Aug 2018, 05 Apr to 16 Apr 15 Jun to 21 Jun 18 Aug to 31 Aug 2019.
- High season (minimum stay 5 nights): 16 Dec to 25 Dec 2017, 03 Jan to 07 Jan 15 Feb to 21 Feb 29 Mar to 02 Apr 23 Jun to 18 Aug 15 Dec to 25 Dec 2018, 02 Feb to 10 Feb 17 Apr to 21 Apr 22 Jun to 17 Aug 15 Dec to 25 Dec 2019.
- Peak season (minimum stay 7 nights): 26 Dec to 02 Jan 2018, 26 Dec to 05 Jan 2019, 26 Dec to 04 Jan 2020.