Villa Lakshmi Toba, Seminyak
With a fabulous setting within the Laksmana enclave and just 500 metres from the beach in Seminyak, this luxurious cul-de-sac of four fully staffed one and two-bedroom villas, each with private pool, is ideally located for exploring Bali’s cosmopolitan hub.
The iconic beach club Ku De Ta is just a short stroll away, as are some of the island’s most acclaimed dining venues. Each villa is built to a stylish tropical design incorporating open-plan living area, spacious bedrooms and swimming pool fringed by lush gardens.
The one and two-bedroom villas are equally suited to couples and small families, while larger groups can rent the entire complex, giving a total of seven bedrooms.
Villa Toba’s tranquil setting, at the end of a leafy avenue, creates a peaceful hide away right in the heart of Seminyak; a district famed for its long sandy beach, world-class restaurants, trendy bars and designer boutiques.
Named after the largest lake in Southeast Asia, Donau Toba, which nestles in an immense volcanic crater in North Sumatra, this villa boasts the biggest pool in the Lakshmi Villa enclave. Built to a contemporary Balinese design, the villa is an ode to tropical living, blending dark and natural timber with creamy stone, sprays of orchids and a smattering of local artwork. An atmospheric open-sided living pavilion overlooks the swimming pool ornately fringed by pandanus palms and frangipani trees. Two spacious air-conditioned bedrooms have delightful garden bathrooms.
Long-standing staff provide a warm welcome and a discreet professional service. The villa has a guest kitchen, with mini bar and complimentary tea and coffee, while an executive chef prepares tasty meals in the staff kitchen from an extensive a la carte menu that includes western and Asian dishes. He is also happy to accommodate any special requests – from kid’s meals to four-course feasts and pool-side barbecues.
Whether you want to stroll down to the world-class dining venues of ‘eat street,’ shop till you drop, lounge on the beach, or sip cocktails at sunset, the opportunities that come with a stay at Villa Toba are endless.
A swimming pool fringed by tropical gardens and timber pool deck makes a central feature at this single-storey villa, with an open-plan living area and kitchen on one side, and two adjoining bedrooms on the other.
Villa Toba’s entrance leads into a fan-cooled, tropical-style living pavilion with cool stone floors and a steeply pitched roof supported by stout teakwood columns. Two rattan sofas piled with colourful cushions make a relaxing lounge area arranged around a wooden coffee table. A highly polished wooden dining table seats six and a sideboard displays magazines, Balinese-themed coffee table books and an iPod dock.
A guest kitchen with a granite counters adjoins the lounge room, and provides all the essentials for tea and coffee-making, cool drinks from the mini bar, or for whipping up a quick meal.
The living area overlooks the pool and walled garden, where an elaborate Palimanan frieze is framed by lush foliage and four loungers shaded by a parasol are arranged on the wooden pool deck.
The villa’s two air-conditioned bedrooms are identical in size and features, with soaring ceilings and smooth ivory-hued stone floors. King-size beds (one of which beds can be converted to twins) are draped in silky mosquito nets and dressed in crisp white linens and deluxe pillows. Comfortable chairs form a sitting area and a flat-screen satellite TV with DVD player provides entertainment. Delightful semi-outdoor garden bathrooms have marble floors, bathtub, walk-in rain shower and customised amenities.
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
- Complimentary return airport transport on arrival and on departure.
- Welcome drink and fruit basket upon arrival at the villa.
- Daily Breakfast.
- Free mineral drinking water for the duration of stay.
- Turn down service.
- Serviced daily Housekeeping.
- Shopping groceries by villa staff for in-villa dining. Meals preparation at your own villa by our in-house chef/cook or by order - in house menu or menu order selection is available at the villa (extra cost plus handling fee).
- Laundry / dry cleaning service (at price).
- Baby-sitting, in-villa massages, car and driver are available on request at an extra charge.
- Area: Private villa.
- Pool: 8m x 4.3m x 1.7m private swimming pool.
- Accommodations: 2 air-conditioned bedrooms villa with en-suite bathroom (2 bedroom with king-size bed, one of which is convertible to twin); 2 additional beds available for extra charge; Living and Dining area; Fully equipped kitchen.
- Entertainment: Flat-screen TV; DVD/CD player in all bedrooms; iPod dock in living rooms.
- Communication: WiFi internet access; Landline for local calls; Mobile phone coverage.
- Families: Baby cot; High chair; DVDs; Board games; A baby car seat; Pool safety fence is available on request.
- Additional facilities: Barbecue; Diesel-powered backup generator; Safety deposit box.
|Bedroom||Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|2 Bedroom Bed||$ 365 Nights||$ 390 Nights||$ 420 Nights||$ 560 Nights|
|Tax||: 21 %|
Terms & Conditions
Rates, Check-In and Check-Out
- Rates include Airport transfers pick up and drop off, all complimentary and using villa’s facilities.
- Rates are subject 21% government tax and service charge.
- Rates are quoted net in US Dollar.
- Maximum person stay in villa is 2 per room.
- Check in time is after 3 P.M. Early check in depends on villa availability.
- Check out time is 12 P.M.
- Late check out subject to availability with additional charge.
- Groceries and beverages are charged at cost price plus a negoitable handling fee which is subject to service charge and government tax.
- A Balinese silence day, "Nyepi" March 17th, 2018 from 6 a.m. until 6 a.m. the next morning, no possible to Check In and Check Out.
- Low season (minimum stay 2 nights): 01 Sep to 15 Dec 2017, 08 Jan to 14 Feb 22 Feb to 23 Mar 15 Apr to 27 Apr 02 May to 15 Jun 01 Sep to 14 Dec 2018, 06 Jan to 01 Feb 11 Feb to 04 Apr 22 Apr to 14 Jun 01 Sep to 14 Dec 2019.
- Shoulder season (minimum stay 2 nights): 21 Aug to 31 Aug 2017, 24 Mar to 28 Mar 03 Apr to 14 Apr 28 Apr to 01 May 16 Jun to 22 Jun 19 Aug to 31 Aug 2018, 05 Apr to 16 Apr 15 Jun to 21 Jun 18 Aug to 31 Aug 2019.
- High season (minimum stay 3 nights): 16 Dec to 25 Dec 2017, 03 Jan to 07 Jan 15 Feb to 21 Feb 29 Mar to 02 Apr 23 Jun to 18 Aug 15 Dec to 25 Dec 2018, 02 Feb to 10 Feb 17 Apr to 21 Apr 22 Jun to 17 Aug 15 Dec to 25 Dec 2019.
- Peak season (minimum stay 5 nights): 26 Dec to 02 Jan 2018, 26 Dec to 05 Jan 2019, 26 Dec to 04 Jan 2020.