Villa Lakshmi Ubud, Seminyak
With a fabulous setting within the Laksmana enclave and just 500 metres from the beach in Seminyak, this luxurious cul-de-sac of four fully staffed one and two-bedroom villas, each with private pool, is ideally located for exploring Bali’s cosmopolitan hub.
The iconic beach club Ku De Ta is just a short stroll away, as are some of the island’s most acclaimed dining venues. Each villa is built to a stylish tropical design incorporating open-plan living area, spacious bedrooms and swimming pool fringed by lush gardens.
The one and two-bedroom villas are equally suited to couples and small families, while larger groups can rent the entire complex, giving a total of seven bedrooms.
Villa Ubud is a peaceful hideaway, with all the delights of Seminyak right on its doorstep, from sweeping sandy beaches, to world-class restaurants, trendy bars and designer boutiques.
This two-storey villa is the largest in the Lakshmi enclave and is named after the town of Ubud – the artistic and cultural heart of Bali. Built to a contemporary Balinese design, the villa is a celebration of elegant tropical living. Its open-sided living pavilion, with soaring rattan ceiling,is adorned with antiques and local artwork and overlooks the swimming pool. The upper-floor bedroom boasts a breezy private terrace, and the ground floor bedroom also serves as a TV lounge/study.
Long-standing staff provide a warm welcome and a discreet professional service. The villa has a guest kitchen, with mini bar and complimentary tea and coffee, while an executive chef prepares tasty meals in the staff kitchen from an extensive a la carte menu that includes western and Asian dishes. He is also happy to accommodate any special requests – from kid’s meals to four-course feasts and pool-side barbecues.
Whether you want to stroll down to the world-class dining venues of ‘eat street,’ shop till you drop, lounge on the beach, or sip cocktails at sunset, the opportunities that come with a stay at Villa Ubud are endless.
Villa Ubud is arranged in an L-shape around a swimming pool fed with two ornamental water fountains and set within a walled courtyard bordered with abundant tropical foliage. The kitchen, living room and TV lounge / second bedroom are on the ground floor, with the master bedroom and a breezy sunset terrace on the upper floor.
Villa Ubud’s entrance leads into a fan-cooled, tropical-style living pavilion with cool stone floors and a steeply pitched roof supported by stout teakwood columns. Two rattan sofas piled with colourful cushions make a relaxing lounge area arranged around a wooden coffee table. A dining table seats six and a sideboard displays magazines, Balinese-themed coffee table books and an iPod dock.
A guest kitchen with a granite counters adjoins the lounge room, and provides all the essentials for tea and coffee-making, cool drinks from the mini bar, or for whipping up a quick meal.
Outside, in the pretty walled courtyard, is a 6 x 3-metre swimming pool, at one end of which is a wooden deck furnished with loungers shaded by a parasol.
In the upstairs bedroom, a king-sized bed is draped in a soft olive green mosquito net and adorned in crisp white linen and deluxe pillows. A large timber wall unit incorporates wardrobe and shelves,and an alcove for a satellite TV/DVD player. The ensuite bathroom is fitted with a walk-in rain shower and a tub and has customised amenities. On the adjoining terrace,a comfortable daybed is just the place to appreciate the light breeze and pool views while enjoying a good book.
Optional second bedroom
Villa Ubud’s second bedroom can be configured with a king-size bed or twins and also functions as a TV lounge or study. The room is equipped with a satellite TV/DVD player and features an attractive semi-outdoor bathroom with walk-in rain shower, bath tub and customised amenities.
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
- Complimentary return airport transport on arrival and on departure.
- Welcome drink and fruit basket upon arrival at the villa.
- Daily Breakfast.
- Free mineral drinking water for the duration of stay.
- Turn down service.
- Serviced daily Housekeeping.
- Shopping groceries by villa staff for in-villa dining. Meals preparation at your own villa by our in-house chef/cook or by order - in house menu or menu order selection is available at the villa (extra cost plus handling fee).
- Laundry / dry cleaning service (at cost).
- Baby-sitting, in-villa massages, car and driver are available on request at an extra charge.
- Area: Private villa.
- Pool: 6m x 3.5m x 1.7m private swimming pool.
- Accommodations: 2 air-conditioned bedroom villa with en-suite bathroom (2 bedrooms: 1 with king-size bed, 1 with twin beds that converts to a king); 2 additional beds available for extra charge; Living and Dining area; Fully equipped kitchen.
- Entertainment: Flat-screen TV; DVD/CD player in all bedrooms; iPod dock in living rooms.
- Communication: WiFi internet access; landline for local calls; mobile phone coverage.
- Familes: A baby cot; High chair; DVDs; Board games; A baby car seat; Pool safety fence is available on request.
- Additional facilities: Barbecue; Back-up generator; Safe deposit boxes in each bedroom.
|Bedroom||Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|2 Bedroom Bed||$ 365 Nights||$ 390 Nights||$ 420 Nights||$ 560 Nights|
|Tax||: 21 %|
Terms & Conditions
Rates, Check-In and Check-Out
- Rates include Airport transfers pick up and drop off, all complimentary and using villa’s facilities.
- Rates are subject 21% government tax and service charge.
- Rates are quoted net in US Dollar.
- Maximum person stay in villa is 2 per room.
- Check in time is after 3 P.M. Early check in depends on villa availability.
- Check out time is 12 P.M.
- Late check out subject to availability with additional charge.
- Groceries and beverages are charged at cost price plus a negoitable handling fee which is subject to service charge and government tax.
- A Balinese silence day, "Nyepi" March 17th, 2018 from 6 a.m. until 6 a.m. the next morning, no possible to Check In and Check Out.
- Low season (minimum stay 2 nights): 01 Sep to 15 Dec 2017, 08 Jan to 14 Feb 22 Feb to 23 Mar 15 Apr to 27 Apr 02 May to 15 Jun 01 Sep to 14 Dec 2018, 06 Jan to 01 Feb 11 Feb to 04 Apr 22 Apr to 14 Jun 01 Sep to 14 Dec 2019
- Shoulder season (minimum stay 2 nights): 21 Aug to 31 Aug 2017, 24 Mar to 28 Mar 03 Apr to 14 Apr 28 Apr to 01 May 16 Jun to 22 Jun 19 Aug to 31 Aug 2018, 05 Apr to 16 Apr 15 Jun to 21 Jun 18 Aug to 31 Aug 2019
- High season (minimum stay 3 nights): 16 Dec to 25 Dec 2017, 03 Jan to 07 Jan 15 Feb to 21 Feb 29 Mar to 02 Apr 23 Jun to 18 Aug 15 Dec to 25 Dec 2018, 02 Feb to 10 Feb 17 Apr to 21 Apr 22 Jun to 17 Aug 15 Dec to 25 Dec 2019
- Peak season (minimum stay 5 nights): 26 Dec to 02 Jan 2018, 26 Dec to 05 Jan 2019, 26 Dec to 04 Jan 2020