Villa Lakshmi Solo, Seminyak
With a fabulous setting within the Laksmana enclave and just 500 metres from the beach in Seminyak, this luxurious cul-de-sac of four fully staffed one and two-bedroom villas, each with private pool, is ideally located for exploring Bali’s cosmopolitan hub.
The iconic beach club Ku De Ta is just a short stroll away, as are some of the island’s most acclaimed dining venues. Each villa is built to a stylish tropical design incorporating open-plan living area, spacious bedrooms and swimming pool fringed by lush gardens.
The one and two-bedroom villas are equally suited to couples and small families, while larger groups can rent the entire complex, giving a total of seven bedrooms.
Set within an enchanted courtyard garden brimming with frangipani, heliconia and hibiscus, Solo is the most intimate of the Lakshmi villas, and also the most romantic, making it an ideal hideaway for honeymooners. Its tranquil setting belies a convenient location right in the heart of Seminyak; a district famed for its sweeping sandy beach, world-class restaurants, trendy bars and designer boutiques.
The villa takes its name from the historic city of Solo in Central Java, known as the cradle of Javanese culture and renowned for its distinctive batiks. A contemporary Balinese design celebrates tropical living, with an open-sided living pavilion with soaring ceilings overlooking the swimming pool fringed in lush greenery. A spacious air-conditioned bedroom comes with sitting area, satellite TV and DVD player and delightful garden bathroom. Those looking for extra space can rent Villa Solo in conjunction with the adjacent two-bedroomed Villa Kawi, connected by a garden door.
Long-standing staff provide a warm welcome and a discreet professional service. The villa has a guest kitchen, with mini bar and complimentary tea and coffee, while an executive chef prepares tasty meals in the staff kitchen from an extensive a la carte menu that includes western and Asian dishes. He is also happy to accommodate any special requests – from kid’s meals to four-course feasts and pool-side barbecues.
Whether you want to stroll down to the world-class dining venues of ‘eat street,’ shop till you drop, lounge on the beach, or sip cocktails at sunset, the opportunities that come with a stay at Villa Solo are endless.
This single-storey villa is entered via a stone pathway leading into a walled courtyard garden with swimming pool. Designed in an L-shape around the pool, the villa has an open-plan living, dining and kitchen area and a large bedroom.
The villa’s open-sided, fan-cooled lounge and dining pavilion has soaring ceilings supported by stout timber columns, and a pale stone floor. Two rattan sofas piled with colourful cushions make a cosy lounge area arranged around a wooden coffee table. A glass-topped dining table seats four, while a sideboard displays flower-filled vases and an iPod dock.
A guest kitchen with granite counters is conveniently tucked into one end of the living room and provides all the essentials for tea and coffee-making, cool drinks from the mini bar, or for whipping up a quick meal.
Elegant and expansive, Villa Solo’s air-conditioned and fan-cooled bedroom overlooks the pool. Smooth marble floors give way to creamy walls and soaring ceilings, while the King-size bed is draped in an ivory mosquito net, with green and gold soft furnishings concealing crisp white linens and deluxe pillows.
The bedroom also features a desk, flat-screen satellite TV with DVD player and a daybed (which could sleep a child). A beautiful semi-outdoor bathroom has marble floors, walk-in shower, twin vanity and customised amenities. A bathtub is set in a picturesque courtyard amidst blue pebbles and fernery, while a narrow pathway leads to a small temple hidden amongst the foliage.
A wooden pool deck in the corner of the garden is topped by two deck chairs shaded by a parasol.
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
- Free airport transfer 1x on arrival and 1x on departure
- Welcome drink and fruit basket upon arrival at the villa.
- Daily breakfast
- Turn down service
- Free mineral drinking water for the duration of stay.
- Shopping groceries by villa staff for in-villa dining.
- Serviced daily including housekeeping, meals preparation at your own villa by our in-house chef/cook or by order - in house menu or menu order selection is available at the villa
- Laundry / dry cleaning service (at cost).
- Baby-sitting, in-villa massages, car and driver are available on request at an extra charge.
- Area: Private villa.
- Pool: 6m x 2.6m x 1.7m private swimming pool.
- Accommodations: 1 air-conditioned bedroom villa with en-suite bathroom; accommodate 2 adults (1 bedroom with king size bed). One daybed is available for 1 child at extra charge; Living and Dining area; Fully equipped kitchen.
- Entertainment: Flat-screen TV; DVD/CD player in all bedrooms; iPod dock in living rooms.
- Communication: WiFi internet access; landline for local calls; mobile phone coverage.
- Familes: Baby cot; High chair; DVDs; Board games; A baby car seat; Pool safety fence is available on request.
- Additional facilities: Barbecue; Back-up generator; Safe deposit boxes in each bedroom.
|Bedroom||Low Season||Shoulder Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|1 Bedroom Bed||$ 295 Nights||$ 320 Nights||$ 350 Nights||$ 420 Nights|
|Tax||: 21 %|
Terms & Conditions
Rates, Check-In and Check Out
- Rates include Airport transfers pick up and drop off, all complimentary and using villa’s facilities.
- Rates are subject to 21% government tax and service charge.
- Rates are quoted in US Dollar.
- In villa lunch or dinner grocery cost at guest account cost
- Maximum person stay in villa is 2 persons per room.
- Check in time is at 3 P.M.
- Check out time is at 12 Noon.
- Late check out until 18:00 is charged 50% from 1 night rental rate and after 18:00 consider a full night charged.
- Early check in and late check out are subject to space availability and prior notification is required.
- Groceries and beverages are charged at cost price plus a negoitable handling fee which is subject to service charge and government tax.
- A Balinese silence day, "Nyepi" March 17th, 2018 from 6 a.m. until 6 a.m. the next morning, no possible to Check In and Check Out.
- Low season (minimum stay 2 nights): 01 Sep to 15 Dec 2017, 08 Jan to 14 Feb 22 Feb to 23 Mar 15 Apr to 27 Apr 02 May to 15 Jun 01 Sep to 14 Dec 2018, 06 Jan to 01 Feb 11 Feb to 04 Apr 22 Apr to 14 Jun 01 Sep to 14 Dec 2019.
- Shoulder season (minimum stay 2 nights): 21 Aug to 31 Aug 2017, 24 Mar to 28 Mar 03 Apr to 14 Apr 28 Apr to 01 May 16 Jun to 22 Jun 19 Aug to 31 Aug 2018, 05 Apr to 16 Apr 15 Jun to 21 Jun 18 Aug to 31 Aug 2019.
- High season (minimum stay 3 nights): 16 Dec to 25 Dec 2017, 03 Jan to 07 Jan 15 Feb to 21 Feb 29 Mar to 02 Apr 23 Jun to 18 Aug 15 Dec to 25 Dec 2018, 02 Feb to 10 Feb 17 Apr to 21 Apr 22 Jun to 17 Aug 15 Dec to 25 Dec 2019.
- Peak season (minimum stay 5 nights): 26 Dec to 02 Jan 2018, 26 Dec to 05 Jan 2019, 26 Dec to 04 Jan 2020.