Villa Banyu, Seminyak
Villa Banyu is a heavenly 4-bedroom Bali villa, perfectly located within Seminyak, just a few hundred meters from the heart of the famous Laksmana and KayuAya commonly known as “Eat Street”. Sleeping 8, guests will enjoy open living areas, pool, water gardens, games&bar room with snooker table and luxury ensuite bedrooms.
‘Banyu’ is the Javanese word for ‘Water’ and this is the perfect name for the villa. The moment you step through the front door you are greeted by the amazing private pool and huge fish ponds that surround the villa.
The first level of the villa contains the open living and dining area with open plan kitchen. The dining table can comfortably sit 10 people, with views over the pool. The living room has long comfortable sofas that extend the length and width of this space with a backdrop of hanging flowers and fish ponds.
There is a covered outdoor lounge area beside the pool which is perfect for just hanging out with family and friends, and, the villa has a built-in surround sound music system with speakers throughout the villa which can be controlled by zones and just perfect for playing favorite tunes for all to enjoy.
There is a second level to the villa on one side which contains a fantastic bar/games room with pool table.
On the ground floor are three of the four ensuite bedrooms each overlooking the pool and featuring flat screen TV’s, DVD player and of course,all are fully air-conditioned. Each of the bathrooms are complimented with showers that stand above the fishponds that run around the fringe of the villa.
The fourth bedroom located on the first level, near the games room feature twin beds that can be converted to a king with ensuite bathroom.
Guests are greeted and introduced to our villa by either our experienced Villa Manager or our Senior Butler. The Villa Manager will always be available to assist with anything you need whether that is arranging in-villa spa and massage treatments, arranging day tours or transport, booking restaurants, or generally just being available to assist with any of your needs or requests. The villa is staffed with professional butler, maid, pool attendants and gardeners. The staff are expertly trained to ensure they are there to attend to your every need, all the while remaining discreet and unobtrusive. Time and time again, we hear from our guests, that it has been our friendly villa staff that have really made our guests’ holiday something special!
Located on JalanBraban just round the corner from Eat Street,Villa Banyu is in the center of it all while maintaining its quiet tranquility. Only minutes away from the beach, it is a pleasure getting lost in the abundance of café’s, high-end boutiques, art galleries, and lavish spas on your walk. Be sure to catch a sunset on Petitenget Beach, famous for its regular Balinese ceremonies complete with gamelan melody players and offerings to the Gods.
BEDROOM AND BATHROOM DESCRIPTION
Master bedroom 1
King size bed, ensuite bathroom, LCD TV, Hi-Fi, built-in wardrobe, desk, air-conditioning, linen, towels and safe with a private door opening directly above the pool.
Queen size bed, ensuite bathroom, LCD TV, built-in wardrobe, air-conditioning, linen, towels and safe
Queen size bed, ensuite bathroom, LCD TV, Hi-Fi, built-in wardrobe, air-conditioning, linen, towels and safe
Twin beds convertible to a king, ensuite bathroom, LCD TV, built-in wardrobe, air-conditioning, linen, towels and safe
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
- Complimentary return airport transport on arrival and on departure.
- Welcome drink and cold towel upon arrival at the villa.
- Flower arrangements in the villa upon arrival.
- Daily Breakfast in the privacy of your own villa.
- Complimentary Tea & Coffee.
- Daily Butler service.
- Night Security from 11 PM – 7 AM ( daily ).
- Shopping groceries by villa staff for in-villa dining. Cook on request and in-villa BBQ dinner (extra cost plus handling fee).
- Laundry / dry cleaning service (at cost).
- Baby-sitting, in-villa massages, chef service car and driver are available on request at an extra charge.
- Area: Private villa.
- Pool: Private swimming pool.
- Accommodations: 4 air-conditioned bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms; Living and dining area; Fully equipped kitchen.
- Entertainment: Satellite TV; DVD player.
- Communication: Free WiFi internet access.
- Additional facility: Safety deposit box.
|Bedroom||Low season||High season||Peak season|
|4 Bedroom Bed||$ 515 Nights||$ 565 Nights||$ 645 Nights|
|Tax||: 15.5 %|
Terms & Conditions
Rates, Check-In and Check-Out
- Rates include Airport transfers pick up and drop off, all complimentary and using villa’s facilities.
- Rates are subject 15.5% government tax and service charge.
- Rates are quoted net in US Dollar.
- Maximum person stay in villa is 2 per room.
- Check in time is after 3 P.M. Early check in depends on villa availability.
- Check out time is 12 P.M.
- Late check out subject to availability with additional charge.
- Groceries and beverages are charged at cost price plus a negoitable handling fee which is subject to service charge and government tax.
- A Balinese silence day, "Nyepi" March 17th, 2018 from 6 a.m. until 6 a.m. the next morning, no possible to Check In and Check Out.
- Low season (minimum stay 2 nights): 09 January - 25 March (excluding CNY and Easter Week); 05 April - 15 June; 01 October - 19 December.
- High season (minimum stay 5 nights): CNY; Easter Week; 26 - 31 March.
- Peak season (minimum stay 7 nights): 20 December - 08 January.